Classtar: Traditional Specialist
From the full width neck to the piezo bridge pickup, the Classtar will fool anyone who listens. No body, but who cares when a nylon stringed guitar sounds this good.This guitar is really comfortable to play. The arm rest allows you to control the position of the guitar, and the knee rest places the instrument in a normal playing position. An extra rod is included to let you play while standing up. The soundhole is just for looks!
Standard classic scale
Standard classic neck
1 piezo bridge pickup
Rosewood pin bridge
Horn extension rod
Carrying bag, cord, and strap
MINISTAR products are designed with one thing in mind, and that is to offer great sounding and playing guitars and basses that are practical alternatives to the cookie cutter products that crowd the market today. Many of the MINISTAR products are patented or patent pending due to their unique capabilites or design. MINISTAR offers a complete lineup of the "worlds smallest full-size electric guitars and basses," plus the "ACOUSTAR," a great sounding full scale acoustic guitar that lets you quickly and easily slide the neck inside the body for travel. These are just some of the patents that have been awarded to MINISTAR products. When you play a MINISTAR guitar or bass, you will be amazed by the "FAT" sound, the "LONG SUSTAIN," and the "PLAYABILITY" offered by each and every model. We're positive that you will be extremely impressed, especially when it comes time to put one on your shoulder, or to take it with you on a train, plane, or automobile. All MINISTAR electric guitars and basses have the following features in common:
* EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT. Guitars average 3lbs., and Basses average 5lbs.
* Each model has "HOT" custom designed pickups, comparable to the original pickup styles you love.
* Each model features a built-in headphone amp with distortion or boost and good earbuds for silent practice.
* The ADJUSTABLE NUT allows you to have the "closest action Mother Nature will allow!"
* The easily accessable ADJUSTABLE TRUSS ROD and ADJUSTABLE BRIDGE allow for quick set-up.
* "STRAIGHT-THRU" design with wood grain from end to end provides incredible sustain.
* Quality "all-metal" diecast tuning keys are included on every model.
* A shoulder strap, signal cord, and zippered carrying bag are included.
* Every model comes with extension rods for playing while sitting or standing.
* Guitar models average 31" long, and bass models average 41" long.
We offer models that feature the pickup configuration and scale lengths of your favorite "big body" guitar or bass. No matter what style of music you enjoy, there is a MINISTAR model just right for you.